uk/community/domestic/home help personal care cooking/

Kent Home Cooking- home cooking lessons, personal chef,

Kent Home Cooking- home cooking lessons, personal chef,

Our in-home cooking classes take place where you are going to learn the best, your kitchen! All classes are 100% customized for what you would like to learn. Most popular service is our one day a week fridge top up. The menus are designed for your family's specific taste preferences and your fridge will be full of food. We offer sevices from personal chef, dinner parties........... Please check website for more details. Our Services: Home Cooking Lessons Dinner Parties Personal Chef One Day A Week Fridge Top Up

Domestic cleaner, General Care assistant, personal shoper in

Domestic cleaner, General Care assistant, personal shoper in

Domestic Cleaner and ironing- Covers Haverfordwest, Cardigan, Fishguard, Goodwick General care assistant - Family who looked after unwell love ones and needed to nip out to do shopping, to see friends or just needed a little break. I fill those gaps while your away. Tasks include cleaning, preparing clients meal, and help with personal care. Previously work in caring and in cleaning industry. Has certification in Food hygiene, Medicine administration, working with vulnerable and dementia awareness. PERSONAL SHOPPER - Whether you are unwell to go out or just feeling lazy. I can do the tasks includes shopping and pay bills on your behalf. DBS / CRB checked and liability insurance provided. All service covers Haverfordwest, Cardigan, Fishguard and Goodwick. Please don't hesitate to contact me Alma for more information and prices.

Related products uk/community/domestic/home help personal care cooking/: Domestic cleaner, General Care assistant, personal shoper in
Home care/home help in Paignton

Home care/home help in Paignton

I am a self employed cleaner/home help/carer & have many years experience of care for family members. I have a certificate in health & social care, equivalent to nvq2/3. Im fully insured & have an up to date DBS check. Im available for home care mon - friday 7am - am & occassional evenings. Please email if you have any questions. I cover paignton & brixham. I charge £12/hr for cleaning & £13/hr for home care

Home help, personal assistant in Gosport

Home help, personal assistant in Gosport

Personal assistant for outings and activities, any home help, chores cleaning, anything you need a hand with, message me if you'd like any help, thanks Lisa

Related products uk/community/domestic/home help personal care cooking/: Home help, personal assistant in Gosport
domestic cleaner/ home help in Sittingbourne

domestic cleaner/ home help in Sittingbourne

Hi im nikki. Im a domestic cleaner. Under taking all household jobs, Im reliable, friendly, clean, non smoking, plus a mum of a teenage daughter. Looking for extra hours work to make up my wages as they are very low. Also have references. Plus ive been a home help for over ten years. Thankyou for reading.

Domestic cleaner/ home help in Chester

Domestic cleaner/ home help in Chester

I have hours that have become available for domestic cleaning/home help, please contact me with your requirements for a friendly chat and quote.

Related products uk/community/domestic/home help personal care cooking/: Domestic cleaner/ home help in Chester
Home help cleaning, ironing, cooking in Chard

Home help cleaning, ironing, cooking in Chard

All staff have been dbs checked and have certificates. We are here to help with your cleaning or cooking or maybe some ironing, what ever your needs we would be very happy to help. Friendly staff to help make a difference to your lives

Sheen&Clean Home Domestic Help in Wakefield

Sheen&Clean Home Domestic Help in Wakefield

I am a 28 year old female with 3 years domestic experience. I offer a reliable and friendly cleaning and ironing service to Wakefield areas. I have references and DBS available on request. My hourly rate is £10

Related products uk/community/domestic/home help personal care cooking/: Sheen&Clean Home Domestic Help in Wakefield
Personal Care At Home Ainsdale in Southport

Personal Care At Home Ainsdale in Southport

With 24 hour live-in care it is essential that you are comfortable with your carer. Our systems ensure that no package of care commences until the client is entirely comfortable with the care team. We complete extensive background checks on our carers for your security and peace of mind. Our professional affiliates are insured and thoroughly screened.

Collective Personal Assistance - Nursing and Home Care

Collective Personal Assistance - Nursing and Home Care

Here at Collective PAs, we know how busy your life is, your juggling your personal life, your family, your business or job, your home and maybe your health needs all at once; Its no wonder your tired and stressed! Collective Personal Assistance can provide you with anything and everything you need to reduce your workload and help you reacheive that work-life balance you've been missing. Collective PAs offers an all emcompassing, individualised service to help YOU. Whether you need physical nursing care, mental health support, bridge building services, cleaning, administrative assistance, bookeeping, budgeting, help paying bills or claiming assistance, cleaning, transport, home help or even a flat pack built. WE CAN HELP

Related products uk/community/domestic/home help personal care cooking/: Collective Personal Assistance - Nursing and Home Care
Broadband, Home Security, Personal Care, energy Partnership

Broadband, Home Security, Personal Care, energy Partnership

ACN Products and Services Providing you with essential services with a great deals that you need today to make life easier tomorrow. We offer allot of different services with a great offers, Obarna.acnshop.eu for more product information

Domestic and practical help at home in Taunton

Domestic and practical help at home in Taunton

I provide cleaning, gardening, cooking, general maintenance and practical help in your home. Available Monday - Friday 9am - 8pm Hourly rate: £9 To arrange a free quote contact Melissa on References available on request.

Related products uk/community/domestic/home help personal care cooking/: Domestic and practical help at home in Taunton
Clean Unique Domestic Services and Home Help in Ipswich

Clean Unique Domestic Services and Home Help in Ipswich

Clean Unique is a domestic cleaning service providing first class cleaning and home help to clients in the Suffolk and Cambridgeshire areas. Weekly, fortnightly, monthly, one off, deep cleans, oven cleaning and home help services including ironing, gardening, decorating, assistance with outings and companionship. Public Liability Police checked Key holding service provided Flexibility for clients Trustworthy, efficient and friendly When using our cleaning service, your reaction when you walk through the door to your freshly cleaned home is paramount. Clean Unique aims to provide you with a friendly, unique personal service where you the client come first. With this in mind we think you will be truly satisfied with the service provided. Ipswich:

Home Care/Help in Weston Super Mare

Home Care/Help in Weston Super Mare

Home Care - Support Worker Befriending - Shopping - Social Trips and Sitting and Service Catered towards the - Elderly - Frail & Lonely

Related products uk/community/domestic/home help personal care cooking/: Home Care/Help in Weston Super Mare
Community Care Assistants - Apply Now - Bluebird Care

Community Care Assistants - Apply Now - Bluebird Care

Care Assistants Required for our Southend and Rochford branch based in Westcliff on Sea, supporting our customers in the surrounding areas including, Southend, Rochford, Rayleigh, Shoeburyness, Canewdon and other local areas. Contact Bluebird Care Southend and Rochford now, we have Variable Hours available. If your looking for Full or Part Time we will happily consider you. All we ask is we that you are professional and reliable and genuinely care. Our care team provide around the clock care to our customers in their own homes. From personal care, through to medication and companionship, we have various needs to ensure we meet on a daily basis. You will receive Full Training & Induction prior to working independently, and even then it doesn't stop, we will continue to support your development needs and should you wish to complete your NVQ/QCF in Health & Social Care, we will look to arrange this too. We have a very strong passion for developing our care team and seeing our staff progress from within our Company. Due to the nature of the business, it is highly beneficial that you drive and have access to your own vehicle. You will receive good rates of pay and an enhanced rate at Weekends and Bank Holidays. To find out more, email us or call on the below number provided. Speaking with a member of our team will help to clarify any unanswered questions you may have. Call or email us.

Personal Care Services At Home for Their Loved Ones | SP

Personal Care Services At Home for Their Loved Ones | SP

Mr. Davies has seen families find it very difficult to find reliable care at home for their loved ones. We provide personal Care Services and nursing services at affordable prices. We cover areas around London and North Wales.. For more info, call us at or Visit us www.sphomecarers.co.uk

Related products uk/community/domestic/home help personal care cooking/: Personal Care Services At Home for Their Loved Ones | SP
Need help around the home? Domestic cleaning from £8.50 ph

Need help around the home? Domestic cleaning from £8.50 ph

Basic Disclosure Certificate, full Liability Insurance.. Mature lady offers help with domestic cleaning from £8.50 p Based in Ernesettle, Plymouth and will cover anywhere in the North side of Plymouth.. St Budeaux through to Crownhill...and Southway through to Widewell.

Me to You Domestic & Home help services in Stoke On Trent

Me to You Domestic & Home help services in Stoke On Trent

Covering areas in and around Stoke-on-Trent Staffordshire. No Contracts- No Standing orders,Competive Rates. Also:- Carpet Cleaning, Oven Cleaning Shower Cleaning. Deep Cleans.

Related products uk/community/domestic/home help personal care cooking/: Me to You Domestic & Home help services in Stoke On Trent
home care and help with a diffrence in Stockport

home care and help with a diffrence in Stockport

Hi my names Katrina.I have 30+yrs exp in care for elderly,children and people with difficulties.I also clean,iron,mind pets or houses if your lucky enough to go on holiday or unfortunate and need to go into hospital.I work with discression,confidentiality a must ! I love all animals,have even looked after farms.I can visit your relative if you cannot visit them at home or in hospital.I can give you a break if your a carer yourself..please keep my number for yourself or pass to a friend.you never know when you may need help.thank you.10ph.honest and reliable.Mrs Katrina Clarke

Wanted; home carer part time to help with care of elderly

Wanted; home carer part time to help with care of elderly

We are looking to recruit preferably a male carer with a background in caring for dementia client in their own home to assist family members to care for 87 year old man with vascular dementia. If you are experienced in this area and are looking for several hours a week, then we would like to hear from you. hourly rate of £10.

Related products uk/community/domestic/home help personal care cooking/: Wanted; home carer part time to help with care of elderly
Buy Wholesale Personal Care Products Online in UK in Ealing

At Zenith Wholesale, we have a wide range of collection of exciting personal care products at best price. Look stunning & feel great, shop from our online store in UK for the excellent collection of beauty products. Everyday people want to improve their look and want to make their distinct style & finding some great products to live the better with style. Men and women both need hair style or beauty products like hair colour, comb, hairgrip, hair dye, shaving razor and many more. You can get huge range of products with varieties of option so why not choose the best and improve the look. For more info. visit http://www.zenithwholesale.co.uk/personal-care-products.html

At Zenith Wholesale, we have a wide range of collection of exciting personal care products at best price. Look stunning & feel great, shop from our online store in UK for the excellent collection of beauty products. Everyday people want to improve their look and want to make their distinct style & finding some great products to live the better with style. Men and women both need hair style or beauty products like hair colour, comb, hairgrip, hair dye, shaving razor and many more. You can get huge range of products with varieties of option so why not choose the best and improve the look.

Related products uk/community/domestic/home help personal care cooking/: Buy Wholesale Personal Care Products Online in UK in Ealing
Personal care assistants available to care for your loved

Personal care assistants available to care for your loved

Hardworking and diligent care assistants available.very experienced in many aspects of care.will do live in or when required to cater for the clients needs. References available.DBS available.NVQ 's attained.moving and handling updated as required..can travel up to 50 mile radius from Portsmouth for live in. Sleep duties available at negotiable rate.

Do you or an elderly loved one need Care/help at home? in

Do you or an elderly loved one need help at home? Pluscare247 Nursing & Care Services Hi I am an ex nurse living in South East London.. I am currently a Carer.. I offer Companionship.. Transportation.. Shopping.. light household duties.. personal care..etc..I am a driver, very experienced and flexible.. Fully qualified in Health & Social Care, DBS checked & clean (copy available). I provide a bespoke service on an hourly basis (minimum 2 hours or sit-in 247) - please call/text or email me for an informal chat or free local visit, For your peace of mind, Call now for experience, reliable and dedicated Local Carer.

Related products uk/community/domestic/home help personal care cooking/: Do you or an elderly loved one need Care/help at home? in

Do you or an elderly loved one need help at home? Pluscare247 Nursing & Care Services. Hi I am an ex nurse living in South East London..I am currently a carer..I offer companionship.. transportation.. shopping.. light household duties.. personal care..etc..I am a driver, very experienced and flexible.. Fully qualified in Health & Social Care, DBS checked & clean (copy available). I provide a bespoke service on an hourly basis (minimum 2 hours) - please call me for an informal chat or free visit

Contact