t25 beachbody

T25 Beachbody

T25 Beachbody

Excellent condition, 9 working disks. Fold out paper to write weight etc on not included as was used. Ad ID:

T25 Beachbody never used

T25 Beachbody never used

Selling T25 body work out 10 discs 5 cardio and 5 core cardio plus nutrition book and skipping rope ect never used due to ill health still £60 on Internet Ad ID: Delivery Service Consumer Credit

Related products t25 beachbody: T25 Beachbody never used
T-25 beachbody workout program

T-25 beachbody workout program

Genuine, unused T-25 workout plan. Comes with Alpha and Beta workout discs, nutrition guide, resistance bands and monthly workout program. Selling as it's not been used. Originally bought for £110. Still as new. Comes with original certificate of authenticity and bar coded packaging. Read More

Beachbody Insanity 2 Month Program

Beachbody Insanity 2 Month Program

Beachbody Insanity 2 Month Program. 2 Month Insanity fitness program. It had various workout cd's. This can't be found on YouTube, and comes with diary and various leaflets on diets and tips on get ting a beach body. Cd's are NOT scratched and everything comes in its original packaging. Great workout. Ad ID: Delivery Service Consumer Credit

Related products t25 beachbody: Beachbody Insanity 2 Month Program
New BEACHBODY CIZE dance workout aerobic Shaun T

New BEACHBODY CIZE dance workout aerobic Shaun T

Great new workout to get fit.. I only used first disc once.... as new... clearing out old selection of workout stuff... Pick up roath Ad ID: Delivery Service Consumer Credit

T25 CamperVan

T25 CamperVan

T25 high top, reimo conversion. registration, petrol engine, original interior. miles on the clock. Read More

Related products t25 beachbody: T25 CamperVan
T25 camper

T25 camper

12 seater T25 Devon Conversion. Rock n roll bed. miles, 2 owners. 2.1 petrol automatic. Mot & service history. Read More

Shaun T25

Shaun T25

Shaun T25 full workout. Brand new, in box. With expanding band. Collection only Ad ID: Delivery Services Consumer Credit

Related products t25 beachbody: Shaun T25
T25 Westfalia

T25 Westfalia

This is Willy, my beloved campervan. I have owned him for 9 years after importing him from Portugal where I was. He originally came from California. He had a re-spay in Portugal so the paintwork is pretty good, although there are areas that need a bit of tlc, around the back window and off side wheel arch and also the sliding door need some work.The headline in the front over the drivers side has come unstuck, but as everything it can be fixed. I have had fantastic holidays in him and are very sad to see him go, but a family of 5 and a large greyhound tell me we need to. He will come with an Outwell drive away awning, which can sleep four easily. Also I will include the electric hook up lead, internal ladder to get up stairs when the roof is up, all the thermal stick on blinds, I have new window seal for all the windows, Water jack and also the little fridge. Unfortunately Willy's fridge never worked so I took it out and bought this. As for the engine I have spent quite a bit recently. He is left hand drive, has four gears and is petrol, He is water cooled with a 1.9 engine.His mileage is And 9 months MOT, we have been away in him three times this year already. I have supplied lots of photos but if you need more or have any questions just ask. You would be more than welcome to come and see him. Who ever buys Willy will have fantastic times and lots of great memories... No time wasters please. I am open to sensible offers. Thanks for looking. Read less Read More

T25 Westfalia

T25 Westfalia

This is Willy, my beloved campervan. I have owned him for 9 years after importing him from Portugal where I was. He originally came from California. He had a re-spay in Portugal so the paintwork is pretty good, although there are areas that need a bit of tlc, around the back window and off side wheel arch and also the sliding door need some work.The headline in the front over the drivers side has come unstuck, but as everything it can be fixed. I have had fantastic holidays in him and are very sad to see him go, but a family of 5 and a large greyhound tell me we need to. He will come with an Outwell drive away awning, which can sleep four easily. Also I will include the electric hook up lead, internal ladder to get up stairs when the roof is up, all the thermal stick on blinds, I have new window seal for all the windows, Water jack and also the little fridge. Unfortunately Willy's fridge never worked so I took it out and bought this. As for the engine I have spent quite a bit recently. He is left hand drive, has four gears and is petrol, He is water cooled with a 1.9 engine.His mileage is And 9 months MOT, we have been away in him three times this year already. There is a slight tear, about 2 inch at the rear of the roof in the canvas. This is repaired with proper spinnaker Sail canvas tape and it is totally water tight. Also the hard top of the roof over hangs it... I have supplied lots of photos but if you need more or have any questions just ask. You would be more than welcome to come and see him. Who ever buys Willy will have fantastic times and lots of great memories... No time wasters please. I am open to sensible offers. Thanks for looking. Read less Read More

Related products t25 beachbody: T25 Westfalia
T25 Westfalia

T25 Westfalia

This is Willy, my beloved campervan. I have owned him for 9 years after importing him from Portugal where I was. He originally came from California. He had a re-spay in Portugal so the paintwork is pretty good, although there are areas that need a bit of tlc, around the back window and off side wheel arch and also the sliding door need some work.The headline in the front over the drivers side has come unstuck, but as everything it can be fixed. I have had fantastic holidays in him and are very sad to see him go, but a family of 5 and a large greyhound tell me we need to. He will come with an Outwell drive away awning, which can sleep four easily. Also I will include the electric hook up lead, internal ladder to get up stairs when the roof is up, all the thermal stick on blinds, I have new window seal for all the windows, Water jack and also the little fridge. Unfortunately Willy's fridge never worked so I took it out and bought this. As for the engine I have spent quite a bit recently. He is left hand drive, has four gears and is petrol, He is water cooled with a 1.9 engine.His mileage is And 9 months MOT, we have been away in him three times this year already. There is a slight tear, about 2 inch at the rear of the roof in the canvas. This is repaired with proper Sail canvas tape and it istotally water tight. Also the hard top of the roof over hangs it... I have supplied lots of photos but if you need more or have any questions just ask. You would be more than welcome to come and see him. Who ever buys Willy will have fantastic times and lots of great memories... No time wasters please. I am open to sensible offers. Thanks for looking. Read less Read More

VW T25

VW T25

T25 Campervan, project due to MOT expired and change of plan It has a 2.5 golf GTI petrol engine, starts, runs, stops. Full camper interior (albeit VERY tired) Pop top complete but needs attention, mot ran out Advisories on last mot were oil leak Rear Handbrake only just met requirements Front and rear wheels different sizes on axle and front tyres perishing L/F Tie rod front bush split but no play Clutch flexi hose bulged Headlamps temporary repaired May consider PX on a lightweight vintage caravan with cash my way;-) Read More

Related products t25 beachbody: VW T25
T25 westfalia  camper

T25 westfalia camper

This is my camper I brought back from Ontario Canada -' Bob ' i found in Quebec off the road and drove him coast to coast in Canada....including Yellowstone park:) so he's a left hand drive Mileage on new engine is about - he will come with new MOT He's had a complete and total body rebuild professionally completed and professional spray job (original colour) so his body work is immaculate - and compares to any T25 No one I've spoken to has heard of a company called Bostig from Boston who converted the engine to believe or not a ford zetec 2 litre... Great on fuel... Purrs... Totally reliable and frankly no hassle Other bits to say.. Replacement gearbox - new pop up canvass, original snow tires from CA, original wheel trims Garage stored Interior very clean No canvassing please Reluctant sale Read More

T25 westfalia  camper

T25 westfalia camper

This is my camper I brought back from Ontario Canada -' Bob ' i found in Quebec off the road and drove him coast to coast in Canada....including Yellowstone park:) so he's a left hand drive Mileage on new engine is about - he will come with new MOT He's had a complete and total body rebuild professionally completed and professional spray job (original colour) so his body work is immaculate - and compares to any T25 No one I've spoken to has heard of a company called Bostig from Boston who converted the engine to believe or not a ford zetec 2 litre... Great on fuel... Purrs... Totally reliable and frankly no hassle as parts are cheap and available Other bits to say.. Replacement gearbox - new pop up canvass, original snow tires from CA, original wheel trims Lots replacement parts, fuel tank line etc Garage stored Interior very clean no marks No canvassing please Reluctant sale Read More

Related products t25 beachbody: T25 westfalia camper
VW T25 Campervan

VW T25 Campervan

Campervan for sale. £ Lhd, towbar, bicycle rack, music system, central heating and lots of other extras 4 berth Diesel with water cooled engine. Leisure battery Paperwork lots of as import Excellent condition underneath Read More

VW T25 WHEELS

VW T25 WHEELS

I need 4 original T25 steel wheels, preferably local to me in the south west Read More

Related products t25 beachbody: VW T25 WHEELS
T25 Campervan Project

T25 Campervan Project

VW T25 campervan Abandoned Project due to relocation. Would make a nice blank canvas for a project. Air cooled engine is in my garage with heads off as I was going to re-gasket. Comes with brand new gasket set and rings (if I can find the rings). Has 2 new arches and welding done after screen was removed and replaced. Has SORN and will obviously need to be trailered away. Read More

VW T25 Campervan

VW T25 Campervan

Campervan for sale. £ Lhd, towbar, bicycle rack, music system, central heating and lots of other extras 4 berth Diesel with water cooled engine. Leisure battery Paperwork lots of as import Read More

Related products t25 beachbody: VW T25 Campervan
Beautiful  VW T25

Beautiful VW T25

A beautiful VW TL TURBO DIESEL engine. Had a brand new starter motor March A full engine rebuild in May Brand new clutch March Had extensive welding done to body and chassis May (very very little rust for her age) Gas hob and grill Fridge Overhead sleeping space Double bed She runs like a dream and is a real head turner don't hesitate to ask questions. £ ono Read More

VW T25 Campervan

VW T25 Campervan

Brilliant G reg VW T25 campervan. Conversion by Spektrum Interiors Bromsgrove. Interior has the following: - Sink - Cooker - Fridge (battery) - Hob - Queen size rock and roll bed - Track lighting - Loads of storage area - Curtains on rear window - Inverter connected to leisure battery for 240 mains - External power adaptor for mains hook up Engine converted to Subaru 2.0L 125bhp engine (EJ20 engine) and fitted with bespoke exhaust. Runs and drives brilliant. Items that have been replaced in the last year: - Front and rear brakes - Expansion tank - Radiator - Rear springs (front springs are lowered 50mm, and rear are at normal ride height to avoid damage to sump or exhaust after conversion) - Windscreen wipers Only selling due to change in job and relocation. Van has been used the last 3 years going to VW shows. The van is 27 years old and has typical wear and tear for a van of that age. MOT is due in November and I will have this done before selling. Van has 165k miles. Subaru engine conversion completed with 160k miles on van. Subaru engine was taken to MJA in Bromsgrove to have it cleaned and checked over. All seals replaced before conversion. Clutch was upgraded during conversion to handle additional horsepower. Read More

Related products t25 beachbody: VW T25 Campervan
Beautiful  VW T25

Beautiful VW T25

A beautiful VW TL TURBO DIESEL engine. Had a full engine rebuild in Many Brand new clutch March Had extensive welding done to body and chassis May (very very little rust for her age) Gas hob and grill Fridge Overhead sleeping space Double bed She runs like a dream and is a real head turner don't hesitate to ask questions. £ ono Read More

VW T25 CAMPERVAN

VW T25 CAMPERVAN

A campervan for sale. miles.some history /receipts for parts, work done.Underside good, body fair for age has full camping interior 3way fridge.sink cooker leasure battery - all working will include 2 spare cab doors,water pump and old but usable awning if price met Contact me for further details Wanting £ Read More

Related products t25 beachbody: VW T25 CAMPERVAN
VW T25 campervav

VW T25 campervav

MOT march new starting motor new battery fully serviced Good runner new curtains and fully equipt ready to go Read More

VOLKSWAGEN T25 CAMPERVAN

VOLKSWAGEN T25 CAMPERVAN

For sale VW T petrol 4 speed manual camper van. Mechanically sound as most of her 'underneath' replaced including a reconditioned engine installed summer . Mileage States , approx 500 miles done on recon engine. Last MOT in October with only advisories for brushes and front tyres. Full service, oil change and rear tyres October . Mechanics: : Steering column. : Reconditioned engine. New battery, Coolant system. New leisure battery. : New fuel pipes. New brakes. New ignition module. Hightop Camping: 4ft rock and roll camp bed in good condition for age. Fridge (runs off leisure battery, not gas.) 2 gas hobs. Gas grill. Large onboard water tank and pump. Sink with running cold water. Draining unit. Cutlery storage unit. Vanity unit with mirror. Wardrobe. 4 large single door cupboards & 1 large double door cupboard.. Table (new .) (Radio, CD player with USB port. Handmade curtains, tie backs and matching cushions. Swivel 'captain' passenger seat. Camping gas cylinder. Steering wheel lock. Waste container. The high top gives plenty of storage both above sleeping area and cab. Full height means can cook & walk about inside without stooping making her very comfortable to camp in for longer periods. The high top can be into sleeping area if required although we do not have the boards needed to do this. This van is ready to go Go camping !!!!! Also has drive away awning. Read More

Related products t25 beachbody: VOLKSWAGEN T25 CAMPERVAN
VW T25 camper

VW T25 camper

I am looking for a VW T25 diesel high top camper preferably with a 1.9 engine. Cash available Read More

Contact