t2 se dst metal detector with 3 coils chefphones cp2s

T2 SE DST Metal Detector with 3 coils, Chefphones CP'2s

T2 SE DST Metal Detector with 3 coils, Chefphones CP'2s

Teknetics T2 SE DST metal detectors, Boxed in very good condition, comes with 5" coil, 11"x7" coil and NEL Tornado 13" coils, Chefphones CP2 headphones, Black Ada Spade and rain covers all in excellent condition, Item located nr Tiverton, Devon, would prefer face to face deal and cash on collection as I would like you to try before you buy, but could post at cost once payment receoved, Pics to be added very soon, Read more

Teknetics t2 se dst metal detector

Mint condition comes with the original 11 inch standard coil and large cors cannon coil only used twice also control box cover coil and machine boxed best machine on the market by far only sel willing to swap for another good machine must be in good condition swap or cash on collection Read more

Related products t2 se dst metal detector with 3 coils chefphones cp2s: Teknetics t2 se dst metal detector

Mint condition comes with the original 11 inch standard coil and large cors cannon coil only used twice also control box cover coil and machine boxed best machine on the market by far only selling due to shoulder injury need something lighter willing to swap for xp deus lite must be in good condition swap or cash on collection Read more

Teknetics T2 Special Edition DST Metal Detector With Extras

Teknetics T2 Special Edition DST Metal Detector With Extras

I've decided to sell my metal detector as i don't seem to get out with it much nowadays. Its in good used condition and comes with the standard coil plus a detech ultimate coil. I will also throw in a set of TDK wireless headphones plus a nokta pinpointer. This is a very good detector that cost me almost £ months ago not to mention the extras that i've added. Any questions please ask Collection from Belton DN9 Ad ID: Delivery Service Consumer Credit

Related products t2 se dst metal detector with 3 coils chefphones cp2s: Teknetics T2 Special Edition DST Metal Detector With Extras
METAL DETECTOR TEKNETICS T2 DST

METAL DETECTOR TEKNETICS T2 DST

Metal Detector teknetics t2 DST Special edition,in vgc,comes with a brand new search coil and new coil scuff cover,plus original packing box,and original reciept, the detector is camo taped to protect it,can be removed if you wish.Buyer to collect from mansfield woodhouse notts,so the machine can be demonstrated as fully working. Read More

Metal detector FISHER F75 LTD DST V2.0 4 coils

Hello I bought machine 3 months ago. Sadly have no time for metal detecting. Perfect condition always used with covers and shaft covered with camo tape. It comes with: Stock coil Small fisher 5´´ coil NEL sharpshooter NEL Tornado coil Whites light headphones(used only 2 times) All coils have a cover. Also have an invoice. Detector bought from unearthed Read More

Related products t2 se dst metal detector with 3 coils chefphones cp2s: Metal detector FISHER F75 LTD DST V2.0 4 coils

Hello I bought machine 3 months ago. Sadly have no time for metal detecting. Perfect condition always used with covers and shaft covered with camo tape. It comes with: Stock coil Small fisher 5´´ coil NEL sharpshooter NEL Tornado coil Whites light headphones(used only 2 times) All coils have a cover. Also have an invoice. Detector bought from unearthed Read more

Teknetics T2 SE with DST

Teknetics T2 SE with DST

Still available my top Metal Detector Teknetics T2 DST Special Edition with cache and boost process v.g.c comes with set of covers carry bag extra 13in Ultimate DD coil batteries and manual everything in photos is what you get, the detector is lightweight and easy to use with top performance. Selling due to lack of time and other commitments,might make a good Xmas present for someone, price is o.n.o.. Buyer collects in person from N.Wales sorry no posting. and no time wasters please. Read more

Related products t2 se dst metal detector with 3 coils chefphones cp2s: Teknetics T2 SE with DST
Teknetics T2 SE with DST

Teknetics T2 SE with DST

Top Metal Detector Teknetics T2 DST Special Edition with cache and boost process v.g.c comes with set of covers and batteries and manual everything in photos is what you get detector is lightweight and easy to use with top performance. Selling due to lack of time and other commitments,might make a good Xmas present for someone,no swaps price and is as stated. Buyer collects and no time wasters please. Read more

2 coils for a technetiks T2 classic metal detector. In perfect working order

2 coils for a technetiks T2 classic metal detector. In perfect working order

2 coils for a technetiks T2 classic metal detector one Mars tiger coil for searching that bit deeper and a Mars sniper coil for finding those items in places full of iron I'm only selling due to not using no more... Collection is from Maidstone Kent or can be posted at buyers expense. Call me on or Ad ID: Delivery Service Consumer Credit

Related products t2 se dst metal detector with 3 coils chefphones cp2s: 2 coils for a technetiks T2 classic metal detector. In perfect working order
Nokta fors core gold + metal detector pro package with 3 coils

Nokta fors core gold + metal detector pro package with 3 coils

Nokta fors core gold + pro package with 3 coils new in box cost 780 this is not a cheapie that you buy in maplins this is a pro detector for serious detectorists. collection from NP12 Ad ID: Delivery Service Consumer Credit

fisher f75se with dst metal detector

fisher f75se with dst metal detector

Fisher fth anniversary gold edition with dst in excellent condition. About 18 months old. This is the top of the range in fisher metal detectors deep and rapid recovery speed ideal for beginners or experts collection only from Sittingbourne Kent £ NO OFFERS Read more

Related products t2 se dst metal detector with 3 coils chefphones cp2s: fisher f75se with dst metal detector
Teknetics t2 se DST

Teknetics t2 se DST

Mint condition top of the range machine comes with manual and box and extra cors cannon coil used twice and camo covers would be willing to swap for another good machine swap or cash on collection Read more

OMEGA  METAL DETECTOR WITH TWO COILS

OMEGA METAL DETECTOR WITH TWO COILS

OMEGA METAL DETECTOR USED CONDITION BUT FULLY WORKING INCLUDES A 9" TEARDROP COIL AND A 5" SHARPSHOOTER COIL WEATHER COVER INC GREAT DETECTOR BEST I HAVE HAD Ad ID: Delivery Service Consumer Credit

Related products t2 se dst metal detector with 3 coils chefphones cp2s: OMEGA METAL DETECTOR WITH TWO COILS
Minelab Xterra 705 Metal detector and 3 coils

Minelab Xterra 705 Metal detector and 3 coils

For sale Minelab x terra 705 mid range metal detector good condition, plus 1 eliptical KHZ High Frequency coil, khz Med frequency coil for good coverage plus the supplied coil 10.5" Double D 7.5 Khz coil, and control box cover.Bargain at £600 the lot. This machine has found numerous silver coins, rings and a Bronze age axe head.. I am not getting out so much now hence sale. Ad ID: Delivery Service Consumer Credit

Minelab Etrac Metal Detector with 2 coils.

Minelab Etrac Metal Detector with 2 coils.

Hi, here for sale is a Minelab Etrac with its standard coil plus the Coiltek MK II WOT coil, all in excellent working order and condition, there are 2 battery packs and 1 RNB li-ion rechargable battery, there is also an extra lower stem with the second coil. Its fitted with the Limlock arm cup but am also thowing in a stainless steel one that just needs a replacement bolt as its been misplaced. It has stem and control box covers by PRO Tectors plus everything else in the photos. The Power supply has had a repair on the lead that goes to the rechargable battery but is working fine and not an issue. Price will include postage to the UK only or collection is fine. Thanks for looking. Ad ID:

Related products t2 se dst metal detector with 3 coils chefphones cp2s: Minelab Etrac Metal Detector with 2 coils.
METAL DETECTOR MINELAB MUSKETEER XS PRO WITH 2 COILS

METAL DETECTOR MINELAB MUSKETEER XS PRO WITH 2 COILS

METAL DETECTOR MINELAB MUSKETEER XS PRO WITH 2 COILS 10" & 8" BOTH WITH STEMS. FEATURES DIAL 1 ON/OFF SENSITIVITY DIAL 2 GROUND ADJ FIXED OR MANUAL 3 WAY TRIGGER THRESHOLD RESET / PINPOINT / GROUND ADJ ENABLE 2 WAY TRIGGER ALL METAL / DISC DIAL 3 DISC SETTING 1-9. VERY DEEP AND SENSITIVE DETECTOR GREAT AMONGST IRON AND MINERALISED GROUND. OPERATES AT A FREQUENCY 5 KHZ WHICH IS 2 KHZ ABOVE THE FISHER X AND 2 KHZ BELOW ADX AND ADVENTIS. THESE DETECTORS ARE VERY SOUGHT AFTER THIS ONE IS IN EXC CONDITION AND COMES WITH ORIGINAL OPERATING MANUAL, COST £479 INC EXTRA COIL & STEM SELL FOR £275 Read More

Teknetics G2+ metal detector with 4 coils full setup. in

Teknetics G2+ metal detector 4 months old with warranty and manual boxed,comes with original coil,Mars discovery coil,Mars Tiger coil and 5" coil.Also Grey ghost headphones,Makro pinpointer,Evolution trowel and spare lower bottom stem all in excellent condition first to see will buy collection only no swaps.£825.ovno.

Related products t2 se dst metal detector with 3 coils chefphones cp2s: Teknetics G2+ metal detector with 4 coils full setup. in
Metal Detector, Laser B3 Power Max with 2 coils 8"...

Metal Detector, Laser B3 Power Max with 2 coils 8"...

Metal Detector, Laser B3 Power Max with 2 coils 8" polo & 8.5" widescan, control box cover plus unit upgrades..all in very good condition.and working order.collect or post. £, Luton,.

Teknetics G2+ metal detector 4 month old with original coil boxed with warranty,Mars discovery coil,Mars tiger coil and 5" coil.Also Grey ghost headphones Makro pinpointer and evolution trowel plus spare short bottom stem excellent condition collection only £850 ovno.

Related products t2 se dst metal detector with 3 coils chefphones cp2s: Teknetics G2+ metal detector with 4 coils full setup. in
FISHER F75 DST GOLD EDITION Metal Detector in Bishop

DST FISHER F75 GOLD EDITION Metal Detector It's in Mint condition only been used about 5 times open to sensible offers or swaps COUNTY DURHAM

DST FISHER F75 GOLD EDITION Metal Detector It's in Mint condition only been used about 5 times open to sensible offers or swaps COUNTY DURHAM

Related products t2 se dst metal detector with 3 coils chefphones cp2s: FISHER F75 DST GOLD EDITION Metal Detector in Bishop
Fisher Gold Bug Pro metal detector. Brand new unused with 5” & 11” waterproof coils.

Fisher Gold Bug Pro metal detector. Brand new unused with 5” & 11” waterproof coils.

Selling my metal detector which has never been used, decided not to take the hobby up as little time. This detector is a top of the range Gold Bug by Fisher. Would cost around $700 if you bought it from them. Has never been used and comes with two coils both water proof 5” & 11”. Excellent for all types of metal including gold. Independent gain and threshold controls, digital display with tones, computerised ground balancing. Comes with instruction booklet. I don’t know a great deal about it as i didn’t get round to taking up the hobby, but for further information check out the Fisher website.

Metal Detector Coils.

Metal Detector Coils.

A selection of three FBS Minelab coils, all in good used condition, priced up as. £.. and £90... all come with coil covers. collection only.

Related products t2 se dst metal detector with 3 coils chefphones cp2s: Metal Detector Coils.
Minelab Explorer SE Metal detector with extras.

Minelab Explorer SE Metal detector with extras.

Minelab explorer se in vg used condition and vg working order,comes with quaility detector bag,black ada digger and sand scoop,pair of stereo headphones,The se has a metal armcup with cover,not the flimsy plastic one that always breaks,apart from a few normal marks on stem the machine is in good condition,it has the 8 AA Battery holder,Collection only no postage. Read More

Contact